Blessing of the corner stone
21.05.1988 – This inspiring and deeply moving event of blessing the corner stone for our church occurred during a private audience with His Holiness, John Paul II in Rome. The corner stone itself comes from the very grave of St. Peter.
Home for the Missionary Sisters of Christ the King for Polonia
05.01.2000 – Mr. Stanislaw Jasiński purchased a house at 748 Steeles Ave. W to be used as a convent for Missionary Sisters of Christ the King for Polonia
01.12.2000 – Archdiocese bought a house at 1206 Steeles Ave. W., designated as the rectory and parish offices.
Jesus carrying cross
Sculpture donated by Mr. Andrzej Krawczyk will be placed on the field designated for our church building
Icon of the Holy Family for our new church is given its final touches by an artist from Quebec.
Polish Cultural Centre
Project of a Polish Cultural Centre to be located near St. Eugene’s church is proceeding under the auspice of Credit Union
Nursing Home project is proceeding under the guidance of Stanislaw Jasinski